The Tournament takes place
Sunday May 22, 2021
Proceeds to Benefit:
#73 Buffalo Bills- Dion Dawkins
Dion Dreams Foundation
$50 Per Team / $25 Per Player (2 Man Teams)
Custom Menu, 50/50, Large Raffle, Music, Chinese Auction & Chance for Cash Prize
Dance the night away with Erin! Every Wednesday at 6:30 pm, right on the beach off the boardwalk. Donations accepted and no registration is needed! Call 716-824-3500 ext. 4 with any questions.
Every Tuesday at 6:30 pm, right on the beach off the boardwalk. Donations accepted and no registration is needed! Call 716-472-2370 with any questions.
Nikki is a Certified Personal Fitness Trainer and Nutrition Specialist. She is about balance. Her training philosophy is to help and guide people to find their own direction to move in with their fitness! She believes that you should Listen to your body and find ways to move.
JUNIOR Co-Ed Clinics (under 18)
JV/ Mod Level: Session A 6-6:30pm & Session B 6:30-7pm
Varsity Level: Session A 7-7:30pm & Session B 7:30-8pm
ADULT Competitive League Co-Ed (over 18) 4 on 4
Minimum 1 female always on the court. Max 6 people per roster. Match Times: 6:15 pm and 7:15pm
JUNIOR Co-Ed Open Play (under 18) 4 on 4
Two Courts: Open sand Court Play is Supervised by BVA Coaching Staff
ADULT Recreational Co-Ed (over 18) 6 on 6
Minimum 1 female always on the court. Max 9 people per roster. Match Times: 6:15pm and 7:15pm
Game and Player Info
• Games will begin at 6:15pm and 7:15pm.
• Each match will be best of 3 sets. Sets 1 and 2 are to 25 points, set 3 if necessary to 21 points.
• Each team will be allowed one 30-second timeout per set.
• Playoff information will be given upon confirmation of teams
• Adult Competitive 4 on 4 (Max 6 on roster, 1 female on the court at all times)
• Each adult team will receive a $25 total food and beverage tab at Sole
• Adult Recreational 6 on 6 (Max 9 on roster, 1 female on the court at all times)
• Each adult team will receive a $40 total food and beverage tab at Sole
• Junior Play (Max 6 on roster)
• Each Junior team will receive a $20 total food and beverage tab at Sole
• Each ADULT team will pay the referee $10/match prior to the match. BVA officials are current and
former USA Volleyball players and members with a skilled understanding of the game. (Junior League officiating fee is included in the registration price)
• Clinics will be capped at 8 per age group
• Clinic Instructors are USA Volleyball Certified Coaches and members of BVA
Registration and Payment
• Register at www.buffalovolleyball.org
• Please make Checks Payable to 'Buffalo Volleyball Academy'
• Mail check, along with a notation of the night registered to: BVA; 4790 Mosey Ln Buffalo, NY 14219
• Payments for session 1 MUST be received prior to May 10th to secure placement.
• Payments for session 2 MUST be received prior to July 12th to secure placement.
• Payments for Jr Leagues and clinics MUST be received prior to June 7th to secure placement.
• Team captains will receive information regarding league format, schedule, and rosters.